Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I LOVE Yummy Summer Goodies!

This is what we had for dinner last night! YUM! ;0) I LOVE fresh fruits and veggies! I can't figure out why I am getting fat, can you, ha! :) It sure is FUN though! Drew is feeling ok, better but not great. Still not eating, but he did go play 9 holes with his Dad & Papa Ken last night. I guess he was like 80%. I know he didn't feel good in the morning though because we were supposed to go to the movies and them to the beach for the day. He was in agreement when I told him he was too sick, so I know he felt bad. Poor Guy. I am feeling kinda blah though, ugh, I hope it is just a little touch of it. I have too much to do to be sick!
Stay tuned for some fun Back to School Goodies coming soon! :0)

No comments: