Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Got Bows?

Phew, I finally finished my huge order on Wednesday & got it all shipped! HOORAY! I am going to finish up an international order and get it shipped on our way out of town! We are going camping/boating this weekend! Hooray! I am excited to relax...Well cook, clean, play, and relax, ha! I so need it! We'll be back Sunday afternoon so I will be bowing like Mad on Monday! But oh the weekend, woohoo! If I leave, I don't have the option of working, I tend to sneak in even on my days off when we are at home! No, bows, no email, no housework... ;0)
Here is a pic of an average shipping day at KGD...about 20 bows or so, give or take! See I have a 2 week turnaround for a good reason. I have a daily grind and then add in big orders a little a day! Being at the mercy of the wholesalers is sometimes a time factor as well!
And...here is a picture of the huge order I was talking about! 70 bows!~
Ok, off to answer emails, finish and package this order, make some snack'n goodies, and pack! Happy Memorial Weekend Everyone!

1 comment:

Jumpin Jilli Bean Baby said...

OMG you are a MACHINE!!!!!! Goo mama Gooooo! :)